July 23, 2009

Blogging Topics

My friend asked me two days ago how come I am not updating my blog as frequent as before. Well, the very first answer was simply because I am no long expressing anymore and I am have stopped breastfeeding since two weeks ago. So, no time spent for pumping means no time to blog. Plus, I am really a little busy. You must be wondering why since I no longer need to spend time for pumping? Yeah, because I no longer need to rush home to feed Baby Chloe, I have been going to Yoga class with my mum at Sri Gombak. Also, AGAIN! I DO NOT HAVE A PROPER PC/LAPTOP at home that makes me want to blog. LOL. MAC BOOK!!!! I want MAC BOOK!


In fact, there is so many topics that I would like to blog. Every single day, there is always some news of various topics that I want to express my thoughts :-

1) How global warming affect our children?

2) The choice of food our children?

3) Nanny or Not? Maid or Not?

4) Working mum or Full Time Mum

5) Dietary Chart for my baby?

6) Exercise to get rid of the flabby belly?

7) Plastic Surgery - Tummy Tucker or Not?

8) Innie? Outies? How did pregnancy affect my life?

9) Time for myself or Time for my children

10) Lacking of Love from Hubby - stolen heart!

Wow.... This is not an exhaust list, there are so many other topics that I would like to blog about. Expressing how I feel, what I can do etc etc etc. Hahahaha.... Maybe it's good that I listed some out. Maybe I can try blog the above 10 topics first before carrying with a new topic? LOL... See first!!!!!

This is me after birth, all topic revolves around Babies, Babies & Babies! Anyway, This is MAMA BLOGGING ZONE, what else can I blog about? :P

No comments: