September 24, 2013

Slyvanian House

Grandma bought the girls a set of Slyvanian Families with a model house.
It is very dsophisticated type of playhouse with a lot of detailings. However, I don't think the girls at their age could handle all the little tiny pieces which can be as small as a .... wow...what can be so small? err...as small as....  a M&M or even smaller!!!! That's why the girls are not allowed to TOUCH the Slyvanian Families without my permission! 

TODAY! PERMISSION GRANTED!

With My Supervision, the girls are behaving well, and they were gentle with the playhouse and all the tiny little pieces. Everything was handled with care.



Why? I don't understand items in such tiny size are of what purpose, aren't they too SMALL to be played with? These that you are seeing in the pictures are not the tiniest you can imagine. All I want to say is that SLYVANIAN FAMILIES are too SOPHISTICATED for my girls at this age. No matter how many WHYS that I am asking, the girls absolutely love to play with the SLYVANIAN HOUSE with the Slyvanian Families and Friends. 

The girls have a good understanding of how the family form. Little C would say, This is PaPa, This is MaMa, This is Clarisse, This is JieJie, This is Mei Mei, This is Kakak.....so on and so forth. She actually set all the roles clearly while playing.


No comments: