September 24, 2013

Painting Fun Again...


After an attempt of painting weeks ago, MaMa cannot resist to buy another set for a second attempt.

The one on the left was done by Little C and the Right was by Big C.

Little C being very impatient, she did not wait for MaMa and started to paint on her own while MaMa was guiding Jie Jie Big C. She started with the Dragonfly's body with green which surprised me quite a bit. I actually gave her a thumb up for that, it was nicely done. After that, MaMa guided her for the rest of the Dragonfly. I tried to introduce them how to mix colour. We managed orange, Pink, Baby Blue, Baby Green and Brown. Can you see the Baby Dragonfly which is already deformed by Little C's painting skill. Hahahaha... The background was also nicely done by Little C. Great Job.

As for Big C, She started with the moon. She had carefully selected the colour depicting the similar in the sample given. She did a very good job by trying NOT TO paint out of the lines. I helped her on the background because I know if I don't help her out, the BLACK will eventually overrules all other colours that she had painted with all her heart and effort. I helped her to outline to prevent her from spreading her paint to the beautiful painted owl, moon, cloud and flowers. Big C took my by surprise as she insisted to finish everything including the background. MaMa could feel her contentment over her accomplishment of Art. :) Good Job, Baby! We will do it again. Practices make PERFECT!

XOXO!

No comments: