September 28, 2013

P&J Annual Concert - 凤阳花鼓

It is the time of the year where children get to show their talents on stage, and I appreciate P&J's great effort for putting up a great performance and that every child is given a fair opportunity to execute a task/performance on stage. 

I must also applaud for P&J's arrangement on the theme of the Concert. It is not just a mere concert for children to show-off their talents, but also a Cultural Concert to promote understanding of different culture group in the world with different kinds of cultural costumes, songs, languages and dances. I wish I could illustrate more with photos but........

This time round, MaMa thought that I AM well-prepared in terms of CAMERA, I brought my iphone for blog posting and my DSLR for a better photo. *SIGH* I was actually totally NOT! My lens was not long enough for a close up shot, I have not gone through those photos in my DSLR, somehow I am not hoping much. :) It's time to get a Long Lens. Just for my girls' concert's purpose? Serious? So, Baby, for now please bear with MaMa for the low resolution and poor quality photos that I am posting here. 




Baby, this is your school's 32nd Annual Concert in the Year 2013.
The actual Date of the Concert if on the 28th September 2013, 4-6pm.
The concert was held in the Civic Hall, Petaling Jaya.


Big C is geared up to put up a good performance. She was absolutely excited,
no sweats and display a total confidence. 













My Big Girl - Big C! All ready to go!



Performance : 凤阳花鼓 
Big C was at the front, second drum from the right.



Big C was smiling throughout the performance like what MaMa had reminded her before the concert. Big C played her drum confidently and all the moves were synchronized with her team. WELL DONE to the Class.

Also, thanks PaPa for the Video. I will try to get the Video from PaPa and post it here. Being a parent, it is such spontaneous to only focus our view on our own children. SO, all pictures are not taken with the centre of the stage as our focus point. Hahaha.... So as the Video. It was a good video with a very clear view of my Big C's performance. I MUST upload it here if the file is not too big, I want to share my pride & joy.



It is a big Concert with A LOT OF wonderful performers. This photo only show HALF of the whole concert crews. The stage was not big enough to have everyone to present themselves on stage, so some of them were below the stage at the audience platform. 



A Smile of Victory and Accomplishment.

We all Love you very much, Darling Big C.

No comments: