February 8, 2013

Welcoming 2013 with my BFF

My "Party Mode" set in on the New Year's eve, and I managed to persuade my BFF to have an easy count-down with in the Shangrila Hotel's Lobby Lounge. We used to hang out in this lounge some years back (when we were still single & YOUNG!), I thought going back there would bring us back a lot of good old memories. 


Yes, She is my BFF. :P


This wine cost us RM 350.00 ++

In order to secure a place for the new year's eve count down, I was asked to make FULL payment in advance. Geezz, M argued with the hotel and get by without advance payment. It was all BSH*T! The lounge was considered "EMPTY" for such a big night! It was barely half-filled. WANT OUR ADVANCE TO SECURE OUR SEATS? What?! The hotel expected a huge crowd and they actually arranged the tables and chairs less than an inch away from one another. Nope, it didn't reach the five-star standard, NO WAY! The ambient was overly quiet and slow. The worse part was the band!!! which I had great expectation of from my previous experience with Shangrila-Lounge. We did not set HIGH EXPECTATION, but it was really disappointing, the word "LOUSY" fits very well. I am sorry, but it's true. Songs selection was wrong, the singer couldn't not hike up the atmosphere. Nothing seems to be right.



The Queen Julian!




Lovely Couple. 


W, S, M & C

Venue, Songs, crowds didn't favour us. BUT, BFF had a good fun entertaining each other with lots of stupid act and iphone shots. :) 

Happy New Year 2013 to ALL!



No comments: