February 18, 2013

Feb's Fab Event No. 3 - Fireworks


9th Feb 2013
The girls love the fireworks and this is our very first experience playing the fireworks together as a family. 
Well, it's definitely not my first encounter, but since it was "banned" years ago, the fireworks didn't come to my interest. 
I got this from a friend and we had a few blasts, and had a whole lots of them which I am going to dispose in a day or two. First, we feel it is a little dangerous and Big C was startled with the loud noise during the blast. 

This Big C loves the fireworks but at the same times she hates it too. 
又爱又恨!Hahaha.... When we stopped playing, she insisted us to do it again. When we were all set to lit up the fireworks, she was wailing hard and clinging tight to whoever next to her. Whereas Little C was totally the opposite, she loves the fireworks too, she was really steady and calm even though I saw her little body jerked a little, I am sure she was startled too. :)

No comments: