June 11, 2009

Sit without support

At this stage, Baby Chloe is already able to sit by herself without support. But of course, I have to make sure I am standby at all times in case she tumbles down, must be fast enough to catch her if she fall. Well, I had one full hour of good time with Baby Chloe sitting facing me while she was playing with her toys. It was one of the rare occasion that she could stay where she was with me without CRYING or WHINING at all. I could see she enjoyed and had fun sitting upright while discovering the whole new perspective at a new eye level. Haha.. She used to lie down and look at the ceiling all the time and now she could she more things like cupboard, colourful wall, mama, papa & etc etc. LOL.

She is now eating two semi-solid meal a day, and she is always attracted to the cup of drink that I have, as if she wanted to try to drink from my cup also. Baby Chloe is getting stronger and stronger, I could feel her strength when I tried to grab the toy that she is holding. :) She is learning how to control her strength, she would lean forward to try to move forwards by herself.

What else? OH..I want to complain!!!! Complains about bugs and insects that bit Baby Chloe! These evil little things, they bit Baby Chloe every 2 - 3 days, leave her red and swollen marks. It take for more than 2 weeks for the marks to disappear. Mark is one issue, the most annoying thing is that why always bit her la!!!!!!!!!!! She is always covered from neck to toe, I don't understand how these evil little things got themselves into her sleep suit and suck her blood!!!

Evil Little Things, I beg you, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop biting my darling. Further to that it is easier to reach my blood since I am always on short sleeve and short pants. Why my Baby Chloe and not me? Or I would recommend PAPA's BLOOD. His blood is very tasty, you can ask Larry (Andrew's pet - Mosquito). Larry loves PAPA's BLOOD, and I am sure his blood is much tastier than Baby Chloe. So, Please ....please go to PAPA and not Baby Chloe. PLEASE!!!! Thank you very much!

No comments: