June 3, 2009

Responsive Body System

I knew quite a while ago that I can no longer expressed enough of milk to support Baby Chloe's full day meals. But up to yesterday, I was able to get total if 6 - 7 oz of milks each time. Something weird happened today, after I blogged about Baby Chloe and I are ready to stop breastfeeding, my tap level dropped tremendously, I could only express total of 4oz of milk after a long day, and now I can still feel it is kind of empty too. Well, it is not totally empty, but can easily feel the differences from even third party's eyes.

Hahaha...I think my body is responding to my message instantly which had also passed to my brain and milk ducts. It only shows one thing, it's time to wean. No guilt! No broken bond!! I will still bond with Baby Chloe by feeding her through milk bottle, and I will still bond with her by singing to her, making her happy, teaching her ABC & 123.

No comments: