June 18, 2009

Missing Baby Chloe

Leaving to Siem Reap tomorrow with Hubby, and I am starting to miss my Baby Chloe. I am not worried at all to leave Baby Chloe with my family & my maid, they are doing an excellent job since Baby Chloe's birth. Further to that, with my granny & mother's experience, I am sure they are able to handle Baby Chloe perfectly well or rather BETTER than what I can handle.

Inevitably, I can't control myself from missing my darling, even though she is always so "naughty" which turned me into a Panda (Dark Eye Circles, Bloated Face, Sagging Eyes due to LACK OF SLEEP!) My two cousins always come to me and made me SO JEALOUS when they told me that they never have problem sleeping and that their sons naturally adjusted their sleeping pattern when they were 2 months old. ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!! JEALOUS la!

Gosh, I am out of topic again!!! If I am required to submit an essay for marking, I am sure I will fail my essay writing - always out of topic!

Ya, Missing Baby Chloe. Infact, this is the beginning of "Missing" since I am still here and will be seeing my Baby Chloe tonight. I guess the true feeling will only kick in tomorrow night when I really don't get to see her at all. How does it feel like? I remember when Hubby was away to Switzerland, I cried every nights while waiting for him to come home. I missed him so much AT THAT TIME! When he's back, I wish he's not back! Hahaha... He's a super Nagging Machine, try it and you will know it! Geezzz!

I am flying off early morning tomorrow, perhaps I will not get the chance to say bye to Baby Chloe as she would probably be still asleep! I am totally not prepared as in I have not gotten my camera gadget ready, I have not packed my bag (I don't usually pack my luggage this early, but for the current situation it is necessary for me to prepare early because I have to make sure I can fit into the clothes & pants - SIGH!!) How la? Travel Naked!

No comments: