January 15, 2013

Online Shopping Fanatic

The SuperB Bodysuit @ RM 29.00
Elephant Bodysuit @ RM 38.00

 
Minnie Mouse Tutu Dress & Hairband @ RM 89.00

Snow White Tutu Dress & Hairband @ RM 89.00

Dress @ RM 68.00

 Cardigan, Top & Jeans Set @ RM 79.00

Leopard Cardigan @ RM 49.00

This is my first batch of online shopping in 2013. I had two online shopping experience before which the actual products were way below under my expectation. I know it's unfair to set a rather high expectation for such a price that I am paying. *sigh* online shopping is really not my cup of tea. They will never look like what I have picked.

For this purchase, I was a little disappointed when I opened up the parcel. They  looked MUCH better in the picture than the actual products. However, looking at the price that I am paying, I guess this is it! :( For this purchase, I would say, at least the Minnie Mouse & Snow White Tutu Dress is exactly as pictures posted. The rest, hmm.... no comment.

Another batch should be arriving next week. If the second batch turns out another disappointment, then I am very very very certain that no more online shopping for me in the future. The second batch cost a little more, with the higher price that I am paying, hopefully I can get something within my expectation! The least is to MATCH what has been shown in the pictures online. Pray Pray Pray! 


No comments: