January 4, 2013

A New Episode of Chloe's Growing Up Timeline

Emblem of the Class

Class Timetable







 Playtime before Class commence.
Hooray, Big C takes the initiative to join in her new friends on her first day of K1. My little girl is rather shy and quiet though. She listened and observed but did not speak a words to her new friends. Well, it's her FIRST day with her NEW friends in a New Class. I am happy that she is keeping herself away from the crowd. Thumbs UP! Baby! Muak!


The Class commence. 
Class Teacher : Ms. Saw Koon

"Choo Choo the Big Train is going down the track now!"
Children in the line, ready for a toilet break.

Yeah. Big C is the shortest in the class. I am sorry, baby.
You might have to stay short and cute like MaMa. :P
So, Baby, EXERCISE & GOOD DIET will help you grow Taller!!

Oh, First day of K1, the cutie little girl before Chloe, little Jaz, turned to Chloe and said, "Hey, don't touch me. I am not your friend!" LOL, so cute just like when I was little. 

The tall little girl at the back of Chloe, on the other hand, hold Chloe's hand tight and said, "Chloe, follow me. Come Come!" Her name is Clarissa, hehehe.. ya.. one alphabet away from Little C. 






No comments: