January 10, 2013

No BaoBei for Little C

On the first week of school, all the after-school lessons are back on schedule - BaoBei, Ballet & Shichida. 

Little C attended her first Chinese Trial Class at BaoBei on 2nd January 2013, and she happily entered the classroom with Big C, no tears no tantrums. So, I was so eager to pay the fees upon seeing Little C's "enthusiasm". However, LiHong LauShi told me to pay the fees one week later because Little C is entitled for 3 days trial class. 

The next day, Big & Little C are both ready for BaoBei again. Upon the doorstep to BaoBei, Little C began to bawl and refused to enter the center. So, Kakak and Little C went home. (*If it was me, I would have tried to make her stay!*) 

The following day, once again, I told Kakak to coax Little C and I reminded Big C not to leave her little sister alone, walk into the classroom hand in hand with Little C, and I reminded Little C to join her JieJie to BaoBei. ALL THREE AGREED! Unfortunately, it didn't work. Once again, Little C bawled like a baby, gasping every breathe to fight with Kakak. 

I thought, well, Little C is still young. I can always start her chinese enrichment class next year since she is not ready. So, I have decided to adhere to Little C's wish - "MaMa, I don't want to go BaoBei, I want to stay at home" FOR NOW.

However, Little C's resistance to BaoBei had influenced Big C at the same time. On the second week, Chloe said the same to me "MaMa, I want to stay home with Little C. I don't want to go BaoBei." I turned down Big C's demand in rage, and Big C started to cry, and she said to me "MaMa, You are Naughty!"

*sigh* Is Big C jealous of Little C for being able to stay home to skip BaoBei while She has to abide my desire of her attending Chinese Class? All along, she was inclined to attend BaoBei because she gets to put on her nice dresses and shoes. But, why this time, she was reluctant to go.

I didn't force her to attend the class but I told her that I was not happy about her skipping class. I told Big C that it is not right to skip class. I had a simple and small talk with Big C in that same evening, and she consented to "dress up like a princess" to attend BaoBei 3 times a week. 

"MaMa, Little C naughty a? Never go BaoBei" Big C tried to pick on Little C

"No, Baby. Little C is still a baby. She will have to go Baobei later just like Jiejie"

"MaMa, Little C a baby a? I am a Jie Jie. I am good girl." Big C said proudly.

YES, No BaoBei for Little C.

As for Ballet, Little C managed it well on her first lesson. However, the Ballet teacher was a little worried that Little C might not be able to understand instruction at this age. But, she is "OK" to have Little C in the class. 

It was a free trial class, but PaPa & MaMa are certain that Little is capable to manage the lesson. Her enthusiasm for ballet have very well demonstrated two weeks ago when she insisted to join the class with her JieJie. Also, this little sleepy head can never get up for any activities when she is deeply asleep. But when I mentioned the word "Ballet", she would sprang up from her sleep and get Kakak to dress her! 

When I reminded Big C to practice how to hop, Little C overheard us, and ran towards me and said "MaMa, Little C can hop like ballet." Hahaha...She wanted to show-off to me that she can hop too just like JieJie. 

Well, Two Baby Ballerinas in the making. :P

As for Shichida, lessons carry on as usual. Looking forwards for new challenges for both Cs. 

No comments: