October 18, 2012

2nd Day @ Home

Everyone must be thinking "Hey, are you confused, it should be closed to three since Novi left." 

Yeah, I was lucky, I had a free helper and her name is "MOMMY". My mom had taken over the nanny job for the past weeks. She is handling moderately WELL. Hahaha....I am just fussy. Anyway, I decided to take over the job and let her rest. Honestly, I think staying at home to take care of these monkeys is way more energy-consuming than work in the office, where I get to ask someone to even pass me ANYTHING I want, Tea lady to serve tea and food. At home? I have to be the "Ah 4 (sei)" a.k.a. servant to my children. 

I am not screaming as much comparing to the 1st week Novi left us. Yes, Is either I am adapting it or my children are behaving BETTER, it's easier for me to get them to clean up their mess with a little of bait.... the so called "HEALTHY and NOT SO HEALTHY" Scott's Vitamin Pastels in Orange or Berries flavour. 

Briefly...

6.45am - Wake Up Alarm
7.00am - Wake Up Reluctantly, go prepare the snack boxes for the girls, water tumblers
7.20am - Wake the girls up, let them have their Nen Nen (Milk).
7.35am - Get the girls to brush their teeth and a simple face wash, of course pass urine.... Get them Changed....Brush their hairs and tie their hair up.
7.50am - Baby Cereal Time
8.05am - Left home to school

I am a workaholics, I can't stop working. I did a lot of different cleaning job for the past two days. I clean the air-cond filter, I clean the fan, I wash the curtain, I use the steam mop to mop the floor, I clean the sofa, I wash my girls' shoes, 

11.30am - Preparing what to cook.
12.30noon - Finish cooking

Whenever there is time slot, I start looking for something to clean....GOSH...

1.00pm - The girls arrived home. One asleep, one still filled with energy. It really makes me happy to see Chloe home because she always scream "MAMA!" LOUDLY.

1.05pm - Bath them, change them, dry their hair... I usually have a little problem with Clarisse at this time slot. Somehow she doesn't want to bath at this TIME. Maybe she's tired, so I have to play tricks to get her into the mood to join Jie Jie for a bath. 

1.35pm - ALL DONE including drying their hair and a little fight with Clarisse.

1.35pm - TIME for Lunch. Lunch is never easier. They will try all sorts of funny act to annoy you. arrgghhhh....Which also means my "roaring" session usually starts at this time. I am getting better. I scream lesser compared to yesterday. They will give you a lot of excuses like "I want to drink water", "I want to go shh shh", "I want to do Ban Sai"...Ya..No joke. My girls can pass urine or pass motion half way their mealtime, is either their digestive system is too good, or they are trying to annoy me. 

2.00pm - Phew...finished the Meal War. I let them rest and play whatever they want for 15-30 minutes, depends on my MOOD. :P

2.30pm - Shoo Shoo Shoo.....Nap Time. I am lucky for this session of the day because it is never so difficult to get them to have a nap. I usually drop them into the room, and get them lie down properly. USUALLY but NOT ALL THE TIMES, they will be dozed off in 15 mins on their own. 

In between, I bath myself, I start to clean something again but easier job like cleaning the mess on the table etc...

4.00pm - Wake them up IF there's Bao Bei (Bao Bei is where Chloe learns her chinese @ 6pm)

4.00pm - Free and Easy time for the girls while I have to prepare a simple meal for my girls.

5.00pm - Another round of Meal Battle......Ding Dong Ding Dong...... 

5.30pm - All done, get changed and off we go to Bao Bei.

7.30pm - Pick up Chloe from Bao Bei

8.00pm - Arrived Home

8.30pm - Have some simple interaction...or games...or do some coloring or worksheets from shichida.

9.15pm - Up Up to the TV area to watch TV while I can get myself a quick shower.

9.30pm - Get the girls changed and Nen Nen Time again

10.00pm - Into the room, some reading time, most of the times are MESSING Up times. They are not really interested in my books, they are just having their fun on their own with my books...I don't have how, but somehow they manage to have fun "playing" the books not reading the books. But Chloe would usually ask me to read to her, especially those fairy tales stories...related to PRETTY AND GLAMOUROUS PRINCESSES.

*sigh*....Yes...every night...I don't understand why, Chloe and Clarisse like to have their BIG Business done in the night. Geezz... The most frustrating thing is that they like to take turns!!!!!!! Gosh, when I really wanted to them to learn hot to TAKE TURN and they never did, but when it comes to the toilets, YES, they like to take their turn. 

11.30pm - SHOULD BE ALL SOUNDLY ASLEEP. Including me. Why should be? It's too dark to check the time and it's too tiring to switch on the light to check the time too..... 

The End


No comments: