August 24, 2012

My 33rd Birthday

I didn't intend to hide my age but honestly just like what Hubby said before, after 30, you will somehow lost count of your age. I find it rather true, because I didn't know my ACTUAL age until my family members cruelly reminded me that I am already 33! Hahaha..I always know I am 30+, but it is getting more and more difficult to remember the exact age. Perhaps, I subconsciously trying to hide my age from...MYSELF! Hehehe...

Anyway, I had many warm wishes from friends and family members. 
THANK YOU, ALL. 
MUAKS

The first gift that I received for my birthday is the Fujifilm INSTAX 210 from my beloved brother. Here are some of the photos taken using the Polaroid Camera. They turned out quite nice, however, check these photos, the film cost RM 3 EACH and you cannot get a perfect picture MOST of the time since we cannot afford multiple shots like the Digital Camera. But, nice nice nice! Like what my brother said, NON-PERFECT pictures are the BEST pictures because it is so REAL. Don't you think so?


Look at the bottom left photo, the brown patch was Chloe's fingerprint. She was too excited to see the film printed out from the Camera and she quickly snatched it before we can reach for it. She attempt to fold it, and ta-da the brown fingerprints on the photo.

The second present that I got is from Hubby. Well, I must emphasize THE GIFT WAS NOT VOLUNTARILY given to me. I have to ASK for it - My new Samsung Galaxy S3. You know? I had to bargain for it. He offered me the present with an exchange of my Iphone 4 OR a Prada Shoes on his B-day. *Faint* How nice, right? Anyway, he was lucky. I manage to sign up a Raya Package with Maxis for RM799 with a Min. Monthly Bill of RM98. LUCKY YOU!

Well, he is not SO bad after all. Before our Family Trip. I happened to spot on the turtle shell frame sunglasses. He WILLINGLY pay for it without a single complain or bargain for an exchange. :P THANK YOU, PaPa! 

Then, I got a Pretty Bouquet from my in-laws. So sweet, right? Of course, birthday wishes via SMS and also a birthday card signed off by my In-laws. This round, everyone in the office didn't make any guess who is the sender because my in-laws sent me flowers on my last birthday too. So, everyone in the office knows that this beautiful bouquet is from my ROMANTIC in-laws, NOT from my husband. Hahaha.... My female colleagues are all very jealous of me because I have such sweet in-laws. THANKS, PA & MUMMY!


I also had a red packet wishes from my mom and a free hair treatment from my beloved sister. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I had a simple dinner together with my family and hubby, and the celebration of my 33rd birthday ended with a Red Velvet Cake and birthday songs from my two princesses - Chloe and Clarisse. 

No comments: