August 6, 2012

Clarisse is turning TWO soon

Oh My, Oh My! My Darling Clarisse is turning two end of this month, and she is definitely progressing well.

Diaper-free Yet?
Clarisse is not totally diaper-free yet, as we are still not so confidence to have Clarisse without diaper for outdoor activities such as shopping. But she is definitely totally diaper-free now at home. MaMa is proud to say that even if she is wearing diaper, she always like to keep her diaper clean and dry, and MaMa has to visit the public toilets as many times as she requested *PHEW* - can be quite annoying sometimes. Thumbs up for my Darling Clarisse. 

Favourite Songs to sing?
1. Itchy Bitsy Spider
2. The wheels on the bus
3. 两只老虎
4. Do Re Mi
5. Choo Choo the Big Train
6. Edelweiss
7. 当我们同在一起
8. Happy Birthday
9. ABC Song
10. Head Shoulder Knees & Toes
11. If you are happy and you clap your hands
ETC ETC ETC... many many more. She loves to sing for sure.
Darling Clarisse sure learned a lot of songs from Jie Jie Chloe.

Counting already?
Yes....! She is counting steadily without skipping any numbers 1 - 15. Somehow she tends to stuck on number 15 , 16, 17.... She has not recognized all the numbers yet. She can recognize 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10. She has yet to recognize 6 & 9. I initially thought that she is confused between this two numbers, but Clarisse would say "5" when I show her 6 or 9. Hmm... ? Anyway, it is ok, SOON, I am sure she will be able to recognize her numbers properly.

Interest in book?
Yes. She used to tear my books or walked away whenever I tried to read to her and Jie Jie Chloe. Now, reading to my two angels are much easier task as compared to months ago. They will both sit down (but never QUIETLY), and finish a book with me. They usually raised lots of questions and made lots of noise, for instance they will be excited to point out what they see in the book like "HEART SHAPE", pretend to walk up the stair and slide down using their fingers, imitate the great big smile like what the book shown etc etc etc. It i so much fun to read together with them. Unfortunately, reading time like this is rare as Clarisse sleeps at 9.30pm and I have to work with Jie Jie on her reading skill. Sob Sob Sob. I will actually try my best to make it at least once a week of reading times before her bedtime. TRY TRY TRY! 

Motor Skill?
This part? She is able to wear her shoes when she feel like it, otherwise she would cry and tell us that "I don't know how!" to get more attention from MaMa. She is able to jump, hop, run, walk, kick in the water, splash, hold spoon to eat on her own. She is able to snap her buttons, pick up small items with her two fingers, she is able to kick, twist .... what else? I dunno what special things that I should mention.... to me, she is doing what is she doing and everything is looking absolutely perfect. Hahaha... at least in my eyes, my two princesses are always perfect, THE BEST!

Sleeping Habit?
What to complain? NO WAY!!! She sleeps at 9.30am and wakes up at 7.30am to 8am. What is there to complain?

Diet?
My Darling Clarisse is eating well. She is a good eater and when I tell her not to spit out her food, she never did. Unlike her Jie Jie who has the very bad habit to spit out whatever in her mouth especially when she doesn't feel like eating. Unavoidably, Clarisse picks up this habit from her Jie Jie too. However, Clarisse listens to me when I told her "NO, NO SPITTING OUT!" She has no problem eating her food, just that she likes to imitates what her Jie Jie does. HMMMPPPFFFF.....ANGRY!

She loves to eat
1. Pumpkin
2. Noodle
3. Toufu
etc etc etc... 

It's harder to tell what are Clarisse's favourite dish as she eats everything without complain. Not a picky eater at all. BIG BIG THUMBS UP again, darling!

No comments: