February 25, 2011

KLCC Aquaria Day

Last Sunday, Papa & Mama brought Chloe & Clarisse to KLCC Aquaria for a Magnificent Ocean Walk. Upon arrival, Papa found out that the fees for an adult is RM 35.00/pax. We were both shocked that the entrance fees is so expensive (luckily children below 3yrs are free), but papa "happily" spent RM70.00 for our family to enter the World of Ocean. 

Chloe was very excited when we told her that we are bringing her to "see" fish. Unfortunately, Baby Clarisse is too young to understand. BUT, I do not want to leave Baby Clarisse at home with maid. I want four of us to have an outing as a family. Anyway, Aquaria is a clean & cooling place, Baby Clarisse were sleeping comfortably in her stroller most of the time until the "journey" of the Ocean - where the conveyor brings us to adventure of the livings in Ocean. There are Baby Sharks, Stingrays, Turtles and others. Why I said others and not able to name all the fishes and living creatures they presented? There is LIMITED GUIDANCE and LACK OF INFORMATION provided to visitors. Gosh...... This is so important but the Aquaria is not providing. We are there to learn and get to know more about the Ocean Livings BUT there are not enough information. OR maybe the KLCC Aquaria is only meant for ocean lovers/ professionals/ and intelligent people. The next visit, I will make sure I do my research first before I enter again, otherwise how am I suppose to let my daughters know what sorts of fishes ???!!! Geezzzz... That's why ZOO NEGARA is a NO NO to me at the moment.


Papa & Chloe @ KLCC Aquaria

Chloe enjoys herself so much at the Aquaria!
Mama & Chloe is trying to snap a photo using
her iphone4.

Baby Clarisse sitting comfortably surrounded by
all kind of beautiful fishes.

Fishes & Corals @ KLCC Aquaria

No comments: