February 7, 2011

Baby Clarisse is such a GOOD GIRL!

Today is the last day of CNY holiday for Papa & Mama. So, Papa & Mama went out for a movie date - "what woman wants" by Andy Lau & Gong Li. I had watched the Mel Gibson's version, so no surprise on the story line. BUT, I was so attracted to Gong Li's Classy look, her dress, her earrings, her WATCH. Hehe... Then, I told Papa : I want a Cartier Watch. 

Papa ignored me. After the movie, I walked into Evita Peroni, wanted to buy a pair of sunglasses for the upcoming Hong Kong Trip. Then, Papa came to me and said : Why buy Evita Peroni? Buy a better one, I buy

I think Papa was trying to replace my Cartier Watch by a pair of Sunglasses. But he was nice laaaa. At least, he tried to replace it with a TOP BRANDED sunglasses - Roberto Cavalli or a Tom Ford. But, I didn't buy any of them. I feel it is too expensive to buy them in Pavillion. My MIL got her pair of Tom Ford for RM600.00 in London while Pavillion is actually selling @ RM 2K. Hmm...I am not in the hurry anyway. The Hong Kong Trip will not be affected with or without a pair of sunglasses.

Hehehe....why is Baby Clarisse a good girl ? And how is the sunglasses story related ??

Papa was carrying Baby Clarisse while Mama was talking to Papa about Gong Li's classy look. It reminded me of the watch. Then I told Papa : Don't buy me the sunglasses, buy me the Cartier Watch. 

The moment I finished that sentence, Baby Clarisse burst out laughing out of sudden. Papa & Mama was surprised, and Mama repeated : Papa buy me a Cartier Watch.

And immediately Baby Clarisse giggled again!!!!  

Message To Papa:

Dear Hubby, 

It is time for you to save up some money because Baby Clarisse wants you to buy Mama a Cartier Watch to reward Mama for bringing our family so much joys and happiness.

Love,
Your beloved Wife

No comments: