February 28, 2011

Drag....Delay....Another Day

*Sigh* I know it sounds very stupid for me to continuing pumping today even though it is already not enough. I told myself on friday that "NO MORE PUMPING" but I ended up pumping on Saturday, Sunday & Today. It is so addictive...or rather Mama is very stubborn!!!

Saturday - 
I told myself..hiyah, it will be the very last time la. I will just bf Baby Clarisse and forget about the pumping. 

Sunday -
Hiyah.. (again) ..One last time la....one more feed la. 

Today - 
Don't know why, I picked up the Breast Pump and carried it with me to the office, and then automatically go to the pantry and start pumping again at the usual time.

Mama is crazy. I know it is not enough but just don't want to let go totally. Arghhh.....Stubborn!!!!!

No comments: