May 18, 2010

Yes!!!! Another Kilo!

*Sigh* I hate the weighing machine.

But I think my family hates the weighing more than I do...hahaha...because I always complain and nag after weighing myself. They almost wanted to throw away my weighing machine as they can no longer stand a pregnant woman complaining on her weight gained.

LOL.... Yes, I am on my 26th Week and am now 55.5 Kilo! Argghhh... I can't wait anymore - 14 weeks more to go!

Oh...I signed up for a so called Postnatal Package with a Center during the Parenthood Expo at Mid Valley last week (** which i ACCIDENTALLY checked on my hubby's card, :P.

The treatment consists of:-
5 Home Postnatal Treatment (Scrub, Steaming, Massage & Wrap)
8 Center Postnatal Treatment (Steaming, Wrap & Massage)
5 Baby Massage

I am not sure what is it all ABOUT.. but I am going to try out their PRENATAL MASSAGE this friday. Hope is good.

No comments: