May 20, 2010

I love to dance~!

I have been burping a lot lately, and Mama always complained to Papa and Jie Jie Chloe. Maybe the amniotic fluid around me makes me burp. I didn't do it on purpose, I just can't stop burping.

I am putting on weight fast lately, and I love extending my hands and legs but the confined space makes me hit Mama's Stomach all the time. Sometimes, Mama enjoys my movement but sometimes she growled,"Stop Kicking, Mama wants to sleep".

My vision is blocked by a wall, I can hear Mama's voice clearly but I cannot distinguish day and night at the moment. When I hear her said she wants to sleep, I will try to stop moving so much so that she can sleep comfortably. But most of the time, I can't!!! Mama is moving all the times when she sleeps and she makes me feel so uncomfortable too. I feel so squashed, so I had no choice but to move around to position myself in the most comfortable posture which I ended up waking up Mama in the night. But I know Mama loves Baby Clarisse because I could feel Mama's warm touch and whispering in her low and tired voice "Darling, go to sleep. Mama's tired."

Mama, Papa, Jie Jie Chloe, Baby Clarisse can't wait to join the BIG HAPPY FAMILY.

No comments: