May 30, 2010

Baby Clarisse's latest Progress

I am now 57KG! Yeah...only 27th Week but breaking the 10kilo weight gained anytime SOON.

Dr. Ravi told me that Baby Clarisse is about a kilo now. She is very active as we could see during the last week ultrasound scan. She was moving non-stop. Giving a lot of a facial expression. The 3D scan could clearly show the features of Baby Clarisse. She has Chloe's Nose, Mouth & Chin. I really can't wait to see her!

*sigh* But one thing, I must complain again and again. Other than the weight gained. I am carrying Baby Clarisse quite low due to my loose muscle from my first pregnancy. So, a lot of weight onto my lower body which makes my movement a little uncomfortable. I am feeling all these pain at the lower Body whenever I tried to turn to my sides. Mobility is becoming an issue. Well, I am still able to walk but the weight and the low tummy is making it extra difficult. Complain Complain Complain! I know I shouldn't be carrying Chloe so much but I just can't stop myself. Can't resist! Especially when she calls "Mama, Mama, bao bao (Carry Me!)" How to resist such a joy? But the after effect is ..... ACHES~ ACHES~ AND MORE ACHES~!

No comments: