April 5, 2010

Growing Little Tigger!

Little Tigger is growing really fast. My Tummy is bulging like 3/4 basket ball size now even though she is probably the size of a Mango now. The last doctor appointment, I was told that she weighs about 190grams. OH MY GOD! Hahaha.... How did I manage to gain so much and she is only 190grams? Gosh! A lot of workout to do after delivery.

Yeah...Some enjoys pregnancy and some doesn't. I am kind of half half.

I like it because I know there will be an additional of new member to join our family to give us more joys & happiness. I like being pregnant whenever I can feel the baby inside my stomach kicking & boxing hard.

However, I still can't get over with the SIZE problem. This is my second pregnancy, and I am still very paranoid with my PLUS SIZE. Getting Fat is a nightmare to me! Stretch Marks issue is already a fact, nothing that I should be worried about for my second pregnancy. Protruded Belly Button & Split Muscles are also already a fact that I can't change anymore. But Breastfeeding is something that making me worried now. I am absolutely sure that I am going to breastfeed my second child but the effect after breastfeed...errr..... YA...it is all COSMETIC. Health is the utmost thing that I should be concerned of as a mum for my children.

Papa, you better treasure what Mama is doing for OUR FAMILY and love me MORE not your children only. Papa is a lousy man la, not that I am jealous but he is putting too much attention to his daughters that he had neglected Mama all the times. Argghhhhhh!!!! Hahaha....take the chance to complain!

Anyway, we had already officially announced to our family members and friends that we are expecting another princess. It was such a relief to hear how my father-in-law responded, he said" Girls better! Boys are very naughty. Plus, we do not have enough girls in the family." No pressure at all. *Phew*

My darling tigger, don't worry la. All of us will love you like how we love Jie Jie Chloe. We can't wait to see you! Love you la!

No comments: