March 28, 2010

A Sunday without Papa

Our weekend is usually very packed, but I just realised that A Sunday without Papa can be very very slow and :P relaxing. Well, not that I do not like to have Papa with us and Mama misses Papa so much now.

Papa is now at Kuching preparing for an exhibition tomorrow. Because Papa is not around, going out is not an option for us anymore. Mama Lazy!

Mama, Chloe & Little Baby woke up at 9am this morning. As usual, Chloe had her bottle of milk while I was browsing Astro. After that, I brought Chloe to the kitchen and Mama made myself a cup of Hot Milo. Together with Chloe, Mama had Milo and Some digestive biscuit for breakfast while reading newspaper. Chloe was messing up with her piece of digestive biscuit and dirty the living area. After that, Novi picked up Chloe for "Bom Bom" (A Bath) while Mama continued to read her papers. Not long after, Chloe came down fresh & clean. Chloe saw Mama still on my pyjamas and she pointed at me and said "dirty" Hehe....So, I left Chloe to Novi and went up to clean myself up.

Chloe and Mama had home cook porridge at home. I had Chicken Porridge while Chloe had her SPECIAL Corn & Carrot Porridge. Chloe went for a nap at about 1.30pm and woke up at about 2.30pm. I was feeling really lazy so Mama watched some tv with Little Baby while Chloe was in her nap.

In the afternoon, Chloe woke up and I accompanied her at the play area for awhile then hand over to Novi. I continued my Astro Movie. :P At about 3.30pm, I came down to the play area to play with Chloe. I told her to keep all the flash cards into the box, after we cleaned up the place, I took out the Box of Books. Mama and Chloe started reading and singing. I was surprised that Chloe knows a lot now. She knows Rabbit, Pumpkin, Butterfly, Buckets, Dogs, Ducks etc etc. She showed me the picture of turtle and said "FISH". Mama said to Chloe, "No, this is not FISH, this is TURTLE." I repeated the word TURTLE a few times and she managed to repeat after me. After a while, I pointed at the TURTLE picture again, and I asked " What is this, Chloe?" She immediately answered "TURTLE". Heheh...Clever girl.

After that I took out the PVC pool and filled up with water. The weather is too HOT so I decided to add some ice into the pool to cool down the water. When I turned the tap on, WOW, the water was HOT. Luckily I prepared some ice. Chloe saw the pool and she could't wait any longer, she was making so much noise that she wanted to jump into the pool. She went into the pool and she said "Mermaid" while pointing at the picture of Mermaid on the PVC Pool. She started to splash water all over the place and kicked kicked kicked. Mama went into the Pool too. We were splashing water to each other and she loved it so much.

After a dip, I told Novi to send Chloe for a shower and milk. I went to take a bath with the crystal water and by the time I finished my bath, Chloe is already taking her 2nd nap of the day. That's why I immediately utilize this free time to call Papa and told him that Mama misses him so much. :)

Papa told me that he is having SARAWAK LAKSA now, I heard him ordered " LAKSA! DA DE (Big)" Hehe..Then he ordered himself a TSING TAO and he told me that it cost RM3.50 only for a PREMIUM TSING TAO. Hehehe....Papa seemed to enjoy his life without Mama and Chloe and do the thing he likes with his own sweet time without Mama Rushing him. Hehehe..

Opps....Chloe is crying. Got to stop here.

No comments: