April 14, 2010

Chloe's New Hairstyle

Last Sunday, Mama decided to give Chloe a minor hair makeover - shorten the fringe and the back as she perspires a lot causing her a lot of rashes. So I thought a haircut is a must to keep her as cool as possible. I did quite well on her first haircut, hehehe... therefore I told myself that I can do it again rather than paying RM30 for a Baby Haircut at the Saloon.

Errr....Unfortunately, I didn't manage to do it nicely this time. I cut it a little too short as the fringe kind of "shrink" when it dried up. But I guess is ok, hair grows every day, give it a month, Chloe will look as cute as ever.

Just that I have been getting a lot of complains from.....PAPA, GRANDMA, MY GRANDMA, MY BROTHER.... Hey, please la. It is not easy to cut Chloe's hair. She is moving all the time and Papa was there to distract her somemore! I wanted to make it quick as she was NAKED too. PLUS, I didn't have a proper scissor. (I know, I wanted to get one since ages but still haven't gotten one yet! :P) So, can't push all the blames to me. :P

2 comments:

Elena said...

I share your sentiments.... IT IS NOT EASY TO CUT HAIR for a toddler! That's why I give up cutting hair for Ryan. I would bring him to my neighbour (who is hairdresser working from home) once a month to have his hair cut. They have the special tools for cutting their hair nice and quickly... I don't have to stress myself over his haircut - whether nice or not...or if I will accidentally hurt him with the scissors... :p

Chris Yee said...

So nice. But I have no where to go to.... sob sob sob..