March 7, 2010

Apple

I would like to specially thank my mum's Toshiba laptop. Why? Hehe.... Because The Toshiba laptop did not manage to survive. Amitabha. I am sorry but it is true that the Toshiba's death has benefited me in getting all my Apple Product at One Go!

Yeah...My mum has no choice but to change another laptop for work. She had surveyed, a Toshiba which equivalent to a Macbook Pro's spec cost about 12k - and Macbook pro cost her 7k. She had decided on the Macbook Pro. I saw her Macbook Pro and was tempted to get one. At this very special instances, I have to also specially thank my mum...hahaha...for offering her administrative director's power of the company to allow me to purchase a Macbook Pro under the company's account. Yeah. why not? I was initially a little hesitating...like Paiseh..you know...but I eventually managed to find an excuse that my marketing floor need another computer. So if I get one Laptop myself, I can pass my desktop to my colleague. :P Smart!!!!!

While placing an order at the Apple Store, guess what? I saw the Maxis Plan and the iphone cost only 1699 which i initially thought was 3k. It is half price now. Of course, it has to tag along with the Maxis iValue plan of 24 months. Well, since I am paying 100+ every month, why not right? Plus, the sales guy told me that the only colour left is white... I was like ...WHAT? GET ME ONE NOW! So, this is the story how I started my life with Apples.....

No comments: