March 16, 2010

Sweeeeeet!

Something really sweeeeet happened last night when Mama was on bed with Darling Chloe.

As usual, Mama would let Chloe sleep on her own without tapping or rocking. If she moved too much, then Mama will yelled "Oi Oi (Means sleep colloquially) NOW!", and Darling Chloe would start crawling back to her sleeping spot and pretend to sleep. Otherwise I will just let her be until she fall asleep.

Last night, she was talking to herself, stretching her both legs towards my direction and touched me. However, her attempt for my attention was failed as I know that once I made responses, I would need to start the routine from the BEGINNING again. So, it is always a NO NO for me to be lured into her "trap". Darling Chloe was so smart that she managed to attract my FULL attention with her "New Trick"!

While I was lying down with my back facing her, she pressed her both hands onto my body. She does this sometimes, so I told myself to IGNORE her. It's a TRAP! She moved her body forward slightly while her both hands pressed down on my left arm for support. Then, she shifted her head towards my head. I quickly closed my eyes to pretend that I was sleeping. She lowered down her head and pushed her face against my face. "MUAKZ" I heard. It was loud and clear. She KISSED me!! The kissing totally took Mama by surprise and my happiness was displayed through my grins. Darling Chloe realized my grins, and she once again pushed her face against mine and MUAKZ I heard again. It was so sweeeeet and I couldn't stop displaying my joyfulness. She became aware of my reaction towards her act and she continued kissing me several times until I hold her up and said " Thank you, Darling. Mama loves you. But it is time to "oi oi" now. Mama brings you to see birds tomorrow morning."

Last night, I slumbered in my sweet dreams filled with infinite happiness. Sweet Sweet Sweet!

No comments: