February 2, 2010

Yes? No?

Baby Chloe finally knows how to say "YEA" instead of just shaking her head and say "MO" (Means NO). This cutie pie, MUAKS!

She is also able to recognise all the family members and call them CORRECTLY - PAPA, MAMA, AH GONG, AH GU, AH MAH, YEH YEH, MAH MAH, BAK BAK, AUNTY, AH YI, DADA (kakak), JIE JIE, GOR GOR, MEI MEI (dog), AH BI (dog), JESSIE (dog) .... :) She is so cute!

But she can be very notti at times. She is a curious little fella with hundreds of ???? in her head, wanting to touch and feel everything. This makes me worry sometimes as she yet to know what is dangerous to her. That's why I always remind my maid to make sure to look after her 100% at all times.

*** Still feeling a little sick, really can't pick up the right mood to blog even though there are so many things that I want blog about my darling...*** so sorry... :(

No comments: