February 4, 2010

Assam Laksa No more!!!

I was craving for Assam Laksa last night, obviously hubby was not so nice to go search for me. So, I had fulfilled my Assam Laksa craving this morning. However, the taste did not meet my expectation. “LOUSY” is my only comment.
Then, in the afternoon, Hubby decided to bring me to Little Penang to have Assam Laksa (The fact was he was craving for CHAR KOAY TEOW), well, I thought since I had a lousy one this morning. Why not?
So, we had Assam Laksa, Char Koay Teow & Rojak. I definitely enjoyed it while eating. However, the terror come after food. I ended up vomited when i got back to office. Arghhh….. Hate it!!!! Hate it!!!! Hate it!!!! Now, I feel disgusted and sick!
Assam Laksa NO MORE! Little Baby, You better be good, don’t make your MaMa vomits again, PLEASE~!

No comments: