February 8, 2010

“WONG FEI HONG” Kick

Last night after we came back from the “Tzu Ji” Convention, I quickly rushed to shower (as usual, I got to put Chloe to bed). Actually, my father-in-law struck me with a question while we were driving home “What if you need to go for Holiday? What happened to Chloe? Mama & Papa are not around so she doesn’t sleep?” Quite true!!! But, what to do? My mum and my maids are too nice to Chloe, they will give in to her whenever she starts her MAGICAL CRY. Not that they cannot put her to sleep but it will be LATE lor. They will probably let her watch tv and play her toys until she doze off on her own which means IT WILL VERY LATE!

As for me, I usually put her to bed at about 9.30 – 10pm. I am trying to train her to sleep early and wake up early. I don’t  want her to be like Mama & Papa – Sleep Late and Wakes up LATE too. Of course, it will take me half and hour to an hour to put her to sleep. Sometimes, when she is energetic she would take up to 1 1/2 hour (arghh..this is the time when we threaten her by telling her that we are tired and we will put her into her own crib and play on her own). She will start lying down on her pillow pretend to sleep for half a minute and get up start her funny act again. :P Notti !!!

So, where does the “Wong Fei Hong” Kick comes in? Yes. This is the part. When I put her to bed last night, she started to roll herself left to right, right to left. She started kicking her legs and grabbed anything that she could reach (Including my hair!!!!). I was too exhausted with my “First Trimester Terror”, so I let her be and let her turned herself wherever she wants to be while I lie down comfortably on my cozy little SPOT (Half of a Single Bed. Yes, Chloe occupies the other half)! All of a sudden, Baby Chloe with her strong legs applying the “WONG FEI HONG” Kung Fu hit on my mouth. I felt a slight pain initially, and then I tasted BLOOD in my mouth. I thought she broke my teeth. Arghh..it got more painful after a minute, then Papa confirmed that there was Blood in my mouth but it was not from my teeth, it was my inner lip that was bleeding. *sigh* UNLUCKY me! STILL PAINFUL!!

1 comment:

Elena said...

Dear ah,,
this is very common... :P
be more 'prepared' in future.
never lie down beside them with your eyes closed...must be ready to siam ok? :P
i also got it QUITE A FEW TIMES from Ryan...