February 25, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Hehe….today is not the first of CNY, and it is coming to an end this Sunday. Time really flies, ya?

Baby Chloe is growing everyday and I have to actually look back at the photo album to recall how she looked like then. Haha…She has changed a lot, especially with her hair grown, she looks totally different now! Other than her look, she is learning really quick. I can tell she loves music because she likes playing things that makes all kind of sounds. Whenever, there is music playing, ** when she is not shy la**, she would start stomping her feet and start shaking left to right with her both hands in the air. But, BOOKS definitely not her cup tea of yet at the moment that I see. Because other than tearing these expensive books into pieces, she never likes to hear me read to her. She would either go away from me or take my book and start tearing it. Gosh…. Scary!

But she is learning her words real fast. She always try to repeat what we taught her and she managed to recognize it the next time we asked her again. For instance, Ice-cream, Jelly, Cat (Meow) etc etc…. But sometimes she just managed to repeat the word after us without remembering the actual item.

As for me. Little Tigger is doing well so far as per told in our last dr. appt. *sigh* I really wanted to complain about the charges but *sigh* forget about it la. What is done cannot be undone. Besides, choice was given to us, but we were both blur blur and just simply nod nod, ok ok. What to do? We were mesmerized by the little tigger ultrasound scan. Shit, maybe it was the dr.’s trick. Anyway, I am glad that after spending so much and Dr called us and informed us that my BLOOD TEST is NORMAL!(*OF COURSE) :P

Little Tigger is very active. Little Tigger was kicking hard with his both legs during the scan. Dr. was also amazed and said Little Tigger is very active. I am not too sure is it because my Stomach Skin has been thinned by the previous pregnancy or what. I can actually feel Little Tigger kicking at my 3rd month already. It is either my skin is been thinned or this little Tigger is really strong. OR it could be the combination of both. But yeah. Strong Little Tigger. It is actually quite painful sometimes. Sob Sob Sob.

However, I am glad that my Morning Sickness is finally over. No more super fatigue and weak look. Can play and take care of Baby Chloe myself without arguing with some IRRESPONSIBLE father. :P

Great Start for a TIGER YEAR! Gong Xi Gong Xi!

No comments: