December 7, 2012

The Little Big Club Concert - 2nd Dec 2012, Sunday, 11am, Planery Hall, Kuala Lumpur Conventional Center







This is our very first experience watching a concert together as a family. Four of us, no more no less. 

I expected hoo-hahs from the girls during the performance. I was all mentally-prepared to tackle all sorts of tricks from Cs, even it means leaving the concert and patting a crying baby outside the auditorium. All prepared. These tickets were purchased with "uncertainties". :P Life is like a box of chocolate - quoted from Forrest Gump. LOL.

I didn't know what was The Little Big Club, all I knew it was a "Barney Show". I didn't even notice the word "CONCERT" in the ad. I told Cs that we are going for a Barney show just like what we saw in Kittyland (Puteri Harbour Kittyland). ***At that instance, I felt so foolish to pay so much for a Barney show which could be seen every single day with a RM50.00 entrance fees, *IN JOHOR though***

The concert started with the Little Big Club Band, Keyboard, Base, Guitar & Percussion playing the Little Big Club Theme Song. Oh, then I realized it was truly a CONCERT featuring Barney, BJ, BabyBop, Riff, Bob the Builder & Wendy, Angelina Ballerina & Alice, Pingu the Penguin, Thomas the Engine, Fireman Sam & Norman.

The Little Big Club Band played all the favorite tunes in which everybody gets to sing along - "Thomas & Friends" Theme Song, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", "The Wheels on the Engine(Bus)", "If all the Raindrops", "Mr. Knickerbocker", "Fireman Sam's Safety Song" "I Love You Song" and many more. 

The concert lasted for 1-1/2 hour with a 20 minutes intermittent. 

Up till now, I am sure it was all apparent that my worries did not realized, and my wish came through since I could mentioned who did I see in the concert. Hahaha..Yes, Cs enjoyed the concert so much that they were looking forwards to a song after songs. It was all so interactive throughout the concert, kids get to dance with the Band, The Band threw Gigantic Soft Balls around the hall so that kids could get up from their seat to pass the balls around, the band also distributed flags randomly, kids were invited to introduce Barney's songs to the audience. It was all so Fun! 

The first concert for the family turned out to be a stupendous experience for everyone. Both Cs' hands were always busy waving to all the stars on stage and they even shouted "Barney", "Hello, Barney" with their lungs out. We bought  them the "Rainbow Light Spinner" during the intermittent, so that they could wave the Light Spinner like what other kids did in the concert. 

No comments: