December 31, 2012

Adios 2012, Hola 2013!

Exactly 7 hours to end the happening year of 2012. It's good to know that it's coming to an end, and it's good to know that all of us survived the "Mayan's Prophecy". LOL! It's good to know that it is not the end of the world YET! It's good to know that my girls are happy. It's good to know that many are happy. I have more reasons to live my life to max since everything seems to be SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!

I love NEW YEAR as it's time for me restore and restart. I love the "Restart" button and a New Year is definitely a "Restart" button for me. It's like a game whereby you can resume the game at the current stage with a second chance to live and fight again. Hahaha.... I know what I am saying, do you? 

So much better when ME, as a chinese, gets to RESTART twice in a year. Hahaha, stepping into a complete NEW YEAR according to our Gregorian Calendar (Internationally used Calendar) is ONCE, and it comes another round of NEW YEAR for me to begin my new life once again according to the Chinese Calendar.

It's Interesting!!! - All the while I thought that Lunar Calendar means Chinese Calendar, and I have just found out that Lunar Calendar is actually associated to Islamic Calendar whereas Chinese Calendar is the combination of Lunar & Solar Calendar which they call it Lunisolar Calendar. More info, click here. :P

Well, YES! Two New Beginnings for me. I am going through the first chance of the Year TOMORROW, and the second chance coming next February 2013. 

So, Time to restore and restart, means I will have to consolidate all the happening events of 2012, and revive from the unpleasant events and revamp to a bette life for year 2013.

Consequently, I need a stringent plan for my New Year to begin my New Life. Let's get going!

1. First thing to LEARN for a New Life is to STOP expecting. Expectation is destructive. It can brings one's life to a total contentment but it can also destroys one's life. Hahaha... It's over exaggerating i Know! This is my LESSON learnt against a specifically SUBJECT/OBJECT/SOMEBODY. 

2. R*************. Full Stop! Nothing to elaborate.
3. Commit more time for career growth. Sounds strange, huh? Everyone knows that I am working in my dad's company, career growth doesn't make much sense since I am getting all the privilege of being an employee plus a kin to the boss. I have been stagnant or rather slacking at work after Clarisse's birth. I have diverted most of my attentions to both my girls and my heart was distant from work, especially Chloe's entering her new adventure @ P&J, so much activities and Clarisse's growing phase is full of exciting events. Anyway, it's time to get back to reality. I have to find balance in both work & my girls. Hopefully. This is my new year resolution! I want to GET my new Catalogue published THIS YEAR. I want to build up potential customer list. I want to update my website. I want to look into the possible solution for the inventory system. I want to work on the PROPOSAL on my own. I want to go to the STORE to see with my own eyes. I want .. I want .. I want .. 

4. Plan my own holiday, stop procrastinating! I got to find friends to travel with me. I stayed put when someone said "NO" to me. Life is short. I shouldn't wait if I want to do it, just try to look for friends or just LEARN how to travel alone.

5. I was writing about how Chloe portrays a lack of courage and confidence in herself. Same here! *Sigh* She has inherited the lousy trait of me. Geez. I want to learn how to overcome Loneliness! I should say I should thrash the acute nostalgia for SOMEONE, and build confidence and courage out of SOMEONE. Loneliness is a matter of mind, is a faculty of consciousness which I should be able to turn the meaning the other way round. Send all the negativeness away and resume my life with courage & confidence.

6. I want to KEEP fit. Kakakaka... I want to be healthy and fit. So, I am going to continue my exercise regime which is going back to GYM regularly. Maybe, I should join some marathons with the children to join the fun while promoting healthiness to my children. 

7. I might consider to pick up piano again. Ya. It's been a while. I was never good in it BUT i enjoy playing some good and EASY pieces. I am going to check if I can get a piano teacher in the Ballet Center at the same time as my girls's ballet lesson.

8. I want to KEEP my diet Green in terms of Vegetables. I want myself and the children to take in more vegetables. Not complete green, but almost green. Get it? I am NOT turning my children into Vegetarians; my objective of green means more vegetables compared to Meats & Carbo like rice & noodles. 

8. KEEP a balance mind, balance life!

.......That's all for now......Remember? I have a second chance to set my resolution again. LOL.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013! Feliz Ano Neuvo! 

No comments: