July 4, 2012

Chloe's School Theme Day


The Theme was : PLANT

The very first thought that struck my mind was SUNFLOWER when I received the notice.

Coincidently, when I asked Chloe what plant she would want to be? Without much hesitation, she exclaimed : SUNFLOWER! 

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get any SUNFLOWER costume for Chloe. I find it very hard to find costume that is suitable for our weather. Most of them which are available in Party Shops are very thick, they are definitely not suitable for my children to put on such thick clothes on a HOT and HUMID weather in Malaysia. Anyway, they are very costly too. I don't mind paying a little more for the fun of it but somehow can't find something that I think is worth paying for yet. The selection here is extremely limited. Attempting to buy them online which are definitely heaps cheaper but the bad news is they don't deliver them to Malaysia. Sob Sob Sob!


Ta Ta ~ This was how Chloe dressed for her Plant Theme Day.
Sorry, this is the best shot I got. She was too sleepy for the camera, totally no mood pose for good shot. She attempted to *SMILE*, but it was not very flattering SMILE.

No comments: