May 26, 2011

So many things still pending for Mama's action!!!!

My girls are growing so fast, and there are so many things that I want to do for them and yet I have not DONE much....

I guess my first step now is to create a to do list and put a dateline. Let's do it.

(1) I want to design & decide on Chloe's every meals on a weekly basis. Dateline : IMMEDIATE

(2) I want to call JIM to print out their 6R photos for their hands & feet sculpture. Dateline : IMMEDIATE

(3) I need to plan for Clarisse's everyday porridge recipe on weekly basis. Dateline : IMMEDIATE

(4) I need to find out the nursery/playschool for Chloe. Dateline : End of the Year

(5) I need to plan for Clarisse's 1st Birthday Party. Dateline : July 2011.

(6) I need to plan for Club Med/ Hardrock Swimming Holiday for my kids. Dateline : Anytime

(7) I need to plan for swimming schedule for Chloe & Clarisse. Dateline : IMMEDIATE

(8) I need to buy a nice full set of plate, bowl, cup & cutlery for Clarisse. Dateline : August 2011

(9) I need to sort out all my girls clothing!! Dateline : IMMEDIATE

(10) I need to find out about Ballet Classes for Chloe. Dateline : End of the Year

(11) I need to go to Doctor Patrick for Chloe's Medical Report. Dateline : IMMEDIATE

.....
.....

Aiyoh..... So many more......... * need to go back to work now *

No comments: