May 10, 2011

My Pre-Schooler is almost ready........

Last week, I attended the play class with Chloe @ Gymboree. I am so glad to know that she no longer needs Mama to accompany her to go through the class. She understands instruction and acts accordingly. My Baby is NO MORE a baby, and I realize that she is gradually building up her confidence day by day. Chloe has a good memory. She can always remember what she did in the class and show it to us at home, like how to play pretend to SWIM like a FISH, Fly like a Butterfly, Drive a Truck, Pump Fuel etc etc... 

She is getting there... and soon she will be able to attend nursery. But!!!! Mama is not ready yet, Mama is not ready to send my baby to school yet!!! :P 

At this moment, Gymboree is good enough for Darling Chloe & Mama. 

No comments: