March 28, 2011

Sleepless nights

My poor Baby Clarisse did not have good nights sleeps for the past three nights. She was crying so fiercely and nothing seems to calm her down except the television. Even so, the television did not manage to keep her calm for long. After a short while, she started to cry again. Since it was not Papa & Mama's first experience, so we acted calmly and try to soothe Baby Clarisse down. 

She never cried so fiercely before, we were suspecting 

1. Nightmares
We brought her out on Saturday & Sunday afternoon, and now she could focus more and her brain are recording what she saw in the afternoon which might cause the nightmares. 

2. Teething
The primary suspect is actually "Teething".  She is not consuming her milk at the usual amount. She was drinking only 1oz to 2oz per feed, appetite reduced drastically. We tried to feed her frequently in smaller amount, she rejected it too. It could be teething which makes her feel really uncomfortable in the night. 

My Poor Baby. It is so heartbreaking to see her cry and not knowing what to do to make her feel more comfortable. 

What makes me feel angrier when Papa actually said : Why we never choose our Baby's Zodiac? So and So does and why you never choose properly? 

Grrrrrrr......... Papa is trying to blame the crying to ZODIAC!! Can't help to tear the moment I heard this ridiculous statements from My baby's father. My baby is crying so badly (either for pain or nightmare) and Mama is trying to calm her down, I must say what Papa did was not very helpful. 

Baby Clarisse has very bad temper. She can get very irritable very fast. Baby Clarisse has a very stern character; never force her when she doesn't want it. This is so so so "PAPA". It has nothing to do with ZODIAC! BlxxDy HEXX! Z.O.D.I.A.C!

My Baby, Mama is here to protect you from "ZODIAC". Mama can go through rough nights with JieJie Chloe, and I am sure I am able to go through with you too. Love you!

No comments: