March 21, 2011

Baby Clarisse is a Big Girl now

My Darling Clarisse is turning 7 months by end of this week. So Fast! 

Yesterday, Baby Clarisse attended her very first Play Class @ Gymboree. She was the youngest among this group of babies. All other babies are already crawling on their own, sitting steadily on their own too. At this point of time, Baby Clarisse can sit upright without any support (*but sometimes she would tumble down when she lose her balance, I love seeing her tumbling down....YEEEE...SO cute!). Since she doesn't know how to crawl yet, my clever Clarisse moved herself by rolling over repeatedly to reach her "destination" (soft toys or rattles or any attractive objects.) What a clever girl. (Hehehe... Sorry, can't help to praise my girl so much, she is my angel)

Since it was her first Playclass, I wouldn't know whether she like it or not. But I am sure these Playclass' Programs are well designed with a set of "special formula" to attract babies to hook into their classes weekly - a very good example - Chloe Chan. Hahaha...Gymbo Gymbo Gymbo every weekend. You will be surprised, Chloe's brain has actually spontaneously set a timetable for her. When the week approaching towards the end, she would reminds us to bring her to Gymbo. Wow! Amazing. Hahaha... I wouldn't say Chloe is exceptionally intelligent after attending the class but we simply love the way how she enjoys herself in the class every week, and building her confidence level week by week.

Thanks to Papa. Papa is never stingy when it comes to his two angels. Without much hesitation, he extended the package so that both her angels will have enough credit to attend these classes weekly. Hooray to my Clever girls and Hooray to Papa.

No comments: