January 26, 2010

Feeling Down

It must be the stupid hormonal changes which affected my emotion. Plus FATIGUENESS, NAUSEAS & VOMITTING are driving me crazy.

Can’t help it to feel so down and depressed. I have tried to comfort myself and tell myself that I will get a healthy baby at the end of my pregnancy, Just like Baby Chloe. But, the hormonal changes rule over my brain, overpower the whole of me which I have no control of my own emotion now. Yeah… The power of a baby with the size of a kidney bean is innegligible. 

So dizzy… So down…. So so depressed. Feel like crying out loud now. :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

COngras! 1st of all take it easy as this is not the 1st time. Think of the Cute face of baby chloe and the tender loving care of mine. these should be enough to warm your heart and overcome all the sickness. And months later there will be another cute little happy baby arrive, so be happy and stay cool!

Anonymous said...

Mama don't feel so down. You will feel fine soon.