January 21, 2010

8 Weeks now!

Mama has been quite depressed since last few weeks. It came earlier than I had expected. Mama is extremely WEAK physically & mentally. It is a happy thing to celebrate but I must admit that for both experience, the first trimester is so much worse than giving birth. Birth is just a *little* pain plus a *little* patient and “BUK” comes my lil one.

The uneasiness that I am experiencing now is indescribable. I know I know…. I am not the only one who is going through this stage. There are more than half of the woman population in the world is experiencing the same as I do. But, but, but it is so intolerable to feel sick and unhappy for weeks.

8 weeks now! Argghhh…… If I am lucky, it should end by 13th week. If I am luckier, it should be even earlier since it started early. How?????? Arghhh…… Dehydrated, Constipated, Dizziness, Headache, Cramps in Stomach & Legs, Nightmares, Tiredness…. Arghh…because of my condition now, I didn’t even spend enough time to bond with my darling Chloe. Lucky me, hubby is taking care of Chloe at night now and most of the time when I am feeling sick.

Hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: