May 25, 2013

New Found Love



I know KOMUGI is not new, but it's definitely our new found eatery place. All of us love it, including M. M is not so much of a CAKERY BAKERY person, but he gave a praise for their buns and cakes. 

How we end up at KOMUGI, Paradigm Mall? Well, Story goes ....

A very good friend of mine ASKED if she needed to change her son's Passport photo since the FORM didn't mention compulsory. AND, I realized that YES, I have to change Cs' Passport Photos too, they look different from their babies' photos. Well, it didn't use the word compulsory, I regards "SHOULD" as compulsory?!!

Anyway, I am flying 13hours with the girls, and it is not worth taking the risk for just a PHOTO! So, I have decided to get it done on Saturday. 

Duta & Kelana Jaya branch are the two of many that are SUPPOSED to open on Saturday & Sunday from 8am - 1pm. We went to Duta's, it was closed due to Technical Problem (so as it said on the notice). So, We went to Kelana Jaya immediately, hoping that it is opened. WELL, it was CLOSED too. 

Well, at the end, I suggested to bring the girls to Paradigm Mall for breakfast and grab some warm clothing for our holiday early June, and Ta ta...we saw this KOMUGI with attractive display of their buns and cakes. Hmm~~ they don't just LOOK good but they TASTE good too. 

Return to KOMUGI, Paradigm Mall is inevitable. Love it! 

No comments: