March 8, 2013

Standard One Registration Starts...

After some thoughts and evaluations, we have decided to send Big C to a local Chinese Primary School. 

1. What type of school? Private? International? Govt Chinese School?
- Govt Chinese School 

2. Location? KL? PJ? Subang? 
- PJ

3. Which schools? ***A, ***B, ***C, ***D
- ***B

M & I were both excited about it. Well, at least I am, not too sure about M. I  think he should be since it's his first experience, and I forced him to come along for the registration even though I could do it myself.

First, we need to register online through http://apps.moe.gov.my/esppsel/

Then, we have to submit the documents to the school's admin within 14 days upon registration has completed online.

Registration Fees : RM 1

Documents :
Birth Certificate - 1 Original 1 Copy
Utilities Bill - 1 Copy
Marriage Cert - 1 Copy
Parents' ID - 1 Copy
* Bring the original along in case they need to see it, but the admin of ***B didn't bother on the originals, only the original Birth Cert is required so that the admin can endorsed "STANDARD 1 APPLICATION"

When arrived the ***B at 1.45pm. The clerk was away, so M & I went to explore the school Canteen. It was not our plan to eat there, but M was rushing rushing all the times, so I suggested to eat in the canteen if he's really rushing... He was excited to see the small bowls of noodles with the choice of soup, curry or clear soup. In the end, we settled our lunch in the canteen while waiting for the office to open.


This is the Curry Mee without Coconut Milk @ RM 1.30

Curry Mee & Assam Laksa 

Classrooms

We are not given a confirmation if Big C will be attending this school. We are at the application stage ONLY. We will get to know if we get our choice by August 2014. *sigh* I am amongst the kiasu parents, but I am the MOST kiasu one. HaHaha...I was in the queue of 265. Hahahaha.... I wonder who was No. 1 in the registration list? There is nothing much that we can do now, too early for any actions anyway. We will wait till the result is out for our next action.

No comments: