March 29, 2013

Indeed a Good Friday!

It's kind of rare for this VERSION of BFF to meet. Hmm..Wait! Abigail is Cs' BFF Version 2.0 , then Fei shall be BFF Version 2.1? Hahaha...Self-Confused State!!!




At 10:30am, Aunty E is very kind to pick us up from the Hotel in ZhongShang and brought us to this Children's Garden in Bukit Timah -  Jacob Ballas Children's Garden. It is a well designed Garden with sufficient shades from the Trees and Little Huts, most importantly it is set up in a way that allow children to learn about plants and cultivate their interest with LOTS OF FUN. Love the Garden, wish I can find a place like this in KL. :) I am sure there are some, just need to dig them out! I guess!

It has a place for them to A-Maze themselves, roaming in the small hedge maze and play Pee-Ka-Poo. Ok. No photo illustration, imagine two mothers handling 3 girls with bags on our shoulders, extra effort to help the girls to mingle with PeeKaPoo games. I brought my D600 along but didn't manage to take it out from my bag. :( Iphone came in very handy, small and easy to slot into the pocket when the girls asked for MaMa. 

Anyway, there is a Maze, a life science interactive fun to introduce photosynthesis to children, there is a Tree House with a slide, a sand play area, a water play area, a hanging bridge, a lot of trees and plants....Water play is in the highlight simply because it is the best place for the girls to cool them down and enjoy the splash in such HOT WEATHER condition, while Aunty E sacrificed herself to get into the WET, MaMa stole some photo shots. 

Hehe, I went to the Garden unprepared. Aunty E is such a dear that she got everything prepared for the girls, the swimsuits, towels, and toys for water play. The girls in the end form a chain whereby Big C is the "raw material miner" (collect the water), Little C is the "Processor/Manufacturer" (Big C poured her water from her collection to Little C's little tub), then Little C poured her "processed" water to Fei's little tub who we would like to call her Middleman, and the "Purchaser/Cosnsumer" is Aunty E!!! Hahahaha...Isn't it cute? Everyone had fun for sure, including mommies.

After our fun at Jacob Ballas, we went straight to Tanglin Mall to have lunch at the Cafe Beviamo. Wow, the Latte is top class. I am not so much of a Coffee girl, but it was real good that I had an urge to go back there the next day. It was a reasonably priced lunch. Aunty E & Fei had an Avocado Salad, A Sausage Penne & a Flat White while the Cs had a Leek & Potato Soup, A tomato Spaghetti with sausages, a Latte and an apple & carrot juice. For such fine lunch, SGD70 is not VERY expensive at all. YUMMY! The soup was good, the Spaghetti was good, the Latte was Heaven. Hahaha... 

Then, we went to Brunetti to buy some macaroons. Eyes on those beautiful pastries & cakes are drilling a crave in me for sweet treats that I had never experienced before. Hahaha...because the next day, I kept on bugging my mom & sis to go Tanglin Mall, but we didn't make it because we have to spend our precious time with Baby Julian before we leave Singapore. Even though I didn't taste any of these delectable pastries in Brunetti, but I am sure it must be GOOD somehow! I tasted the Macaroon and it was surprisingly GOOD and there were not excessively sweets like all the other Macaroons. It was my first to have a temptation to have another one. Hahahaha..... SERIOUS~!




After our scrumptious lunch, we went to Aunty E's place. Supposingly to get the girls to take nap while mommies can do some catch up. Not a chance! Once they arrived, and showered, my two nasties went to Fei's room to make a major destruction. Colour Pencils on the Floors, toys scattered and messed up, worse when Cs' MaMa didn't even help out to clean up the mess and just told Aunty E "I want to go now, send us back to the hotel" hahahaha.....I don't think Aunty E would let me do the tidying anyway, right? Aunty Marianne is around to help :P ...BAD BAD Mommy, I shall not be granted for the liberty of complaining on my girls' MESS. :P Look at BFF v2.1, ain't they adorable!!Mmm~

Miss Fei So much!!!!!!

No comments: