November 29, 2012

Bear Bear Sandwiches for my Darlings



Bear Bear Sandwiches
- 4 slices of Bread
- 2 slices of cheese
- Peanut Butter - For the Nose
- Strawberry Jam - For the Mouth
- Raisins - eyes
- Nutella - Ears & Nose
- 1 Bear Sandwich Mold

It's school holiday, why do I need to prepare Bento for my girls? Little C is in sort of enhancement programme center (*not exactly a preschool), and it doesn't follow the public school holidays. Whereas Big C's school is closed for holiday but she is currently attending the same programme as my Little C. 

Big C was in the same center, VY, before she joined P&J. She told me that she miss the "Kitchen Station" in VY, so when I suggested that I will send her to join Little C, she was so delighted and looking forwards to go to "school" with her sister. 

Some ask do I have to go to an extend to make her LEARN LEARN LEARN even during her holidays. Hmmm... I consider her nursery completed with lots of fun and learning, and I am very certain that attending school definitely means FUN more than STRESS. Staying at home alone playing with the same toys and watching the same tv programme over and over again cannot beat the fun of joining her peers to play and learn new things at the same time. Right?

Anyway, Both Little & Big C loves going to VY. When they throw tantrum in the morning, I will threaten them that I won't be sending them to VY. Believe it or not, upon hearing it, they both would turn themselves to become a sweet angel. No more crying, No more tantrum. :P

No comments: