March 9, 2012

Saloon Haircut



 Last Sunday, after the Gymbo Class, MaMa sent Darling Clarisse for a haircut. I didn't expect we could make it as I was expecting a fuss from Clarisse. SURPRISINGLY, Darling Clarisse sat on the green "Truck" pretending to drive vigorously. The whole truck was practically rattling just like she was driving on the off-road terrains. Darling Clarisse will definitely be a 'fierce' and 'dangerous' JUST like PaPa. *sigh* MaMa has to educate Clarisse from now on, otherwise... *sigh* Anyway, As Clarisse was reveling in her '4x4' driving experience, the Pretty Hairdresser started to trim Clarisse's Hair at her back, then slowly moving to the front. Of course, Clarisse was no longer shaking the Truck during the HairCut, She sat still with her eye opened wide, waiting for the Haircut to end.


Ta Ta!!! This is Darling Clarisse's New Haircut. Leng Leng Mou? 


I remembered when I was 10 or younger, my mum always brought my along to the saloon when she was going for Haircut. Since I was waiting, Mum always got the Shampoo girl to give me a wash & blow. At that time, those Shampoo girls always said to me " You are so blessed. You are already enjoying the luxury of wash & blow at your young age." Well, honestly, I didn't understand what luxury that they are talking about. It was just a WASH & BLOW ma..... Now, Looking at my own daughter, sitting on a special designed Haircut "TRUCK Seat" having a SPLENDID Haircut and a Hair Blow at this age of 18 months. Gosh......  :P Well, I used the cut Chloe's hair, but PaPa said it was ugly. So, this time round, he insisted to bring Clarisse to the Saloon for a cut instead. Hahahaha.... 

No comments: