March 9, 2012

Ballet Class



A While ago, MaMa found a Ah Yi's Ballet Conert's VCD. MaMa played it for Chloe & Clarisse, and they love it so much. Since then, Chloe told MaMa that she wants to be like Ah Yi and Ballerina Angelina. Haha...Then, MaMa promised Chloe to send her for Ballet Classes. 

At that time, "Jean Gan" would take her because to attend baby ballet must be aged 3-years and above. Finally, she turned 3 few months back but she fall sick frequently and she just started schooling, so I didn't want to stress her out too much. 

One day, Chloe was watching Ballerina Angelina again and she spinned just like a pirouette and said, " MaMa, Look. Chloe is like Ah Yi, like Ballerina Angelina." I guess there is no more excuse for MaMa to delay further. Immediately, I checked out the Schedule with Jean Gan and there she goes at the Ballet Class learning the real pirouette (errr....Soon???!!!). My girl is no longer a BABY baby. Hahaha...She is my BIG baby now!

No comments: