October 25, 2011

Nursery Registration

Busy Busy Busy. Have been busy with WORKS and "DOMESTIC DRAMA". Works is simply works that earns me some pocket money whereas "DOMESTIC DRAMA" --  hmm, too complicated. I shall elaborate when I have the time, no time for this nuisance. :P

Anyway, I just want to mark down today's DATE because after many many phone calls, I have finally registered Chloe into 2012's Nursery @ P&J. I hope she will have lots of fun and learning experience as the school fees ain't cheap!!!! Love the environments, love the uniform, love the classroom, love the diversity of nationality. I hope Chloe loves what Mama loves too...  

*Phew* Finally, I can remove one item from my to-do list. 

Next, I have to call Jean Gan in December so that I can register her for Baby Ballet next year. :P (** Chloe is the one who ask for it!! So I better get it done for her **) 

Can't WAIT to send her to Nursery! Can't WAIT to send her to Ballet Class. 

No comments: