November 20, 2009

Pray for Hugo

I want to make a special Prayer for my two years old nephew, Hugo. The Cancer marker had cruelly revealed 90% chance of blood cancer in him. He was admitted to the Hospital for a bone marrow test to confirm the diagnosis.

He is such an adorable & active boy. I don't understand why some children is destined to go through such a difficult journey in life. They are young, adorable, pure & innocent; why and who makes their bitter destiny?

I know Hugo is a strong boy, with the full support of every single member of our family, I wish that Hugo can be recovered in no time with a easier path.

God, please give your blessing to my darling Hugo, let him be freed from illness and continue to be a happy & active child with good health.

Cousins, please be strong & healthy because Hugo needs your love & care for his recovery. May God bless all of you.

No comments: