November 26, 2009

Angry with Papa! Hmpf!!!

Papa said wants to take half day off today and bring Mama to watch 2012. Papa called Mama a few times and informed Mama the Schedule, and I told Papa to go ahead to book and pick me up.

After a while, Papa just said, “Hiyoh, so tedious. Dunno why cannot work!” Papa is not a technology person and definitely not a person with tiny bits of patient. At the end of the day he decided to call it off.

Before he made himself free for the day, he called Mama again. Papa said “ So, you don’t want to watch movie right ?Then I proceed to do MY OWN THING.” I was like scratching my head until all my hair drops! HELLO?? I was ALL READY since the beginning that I am going off for a lovely DATE with Papa and ended up I was blamed for not being AVAILABLE to go Movie with him, and he was FORCED to go do his own thing ALONE. OMG!

LOUSY PAPA. ArggghhhhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: