October 30, 2008

PaPa Away From Home - Day 4

Just when i thought I miss PaPa less, I received an sms from PaPa telling me how much he misses MaMa and he can't wait to be home to be with me and Baby Chloe, and uncontrollably the watery eyes reminded me how much I miss PaPa. Two more nights to go.

During my Pregnancy period, PaPa is being very caring and nice to MaMa. Send me to work every day, pick me up from work for swimming, Yoga classes, dinner. Sometimes, when he is free, he will come to office to pick me up for LUNCH. Practically, we are seeing each other for more than 12 hours a day, and he made me feel so secure and protected. Maybe it is because of Baby Chloe, he unknowingly shows more care and loves to me. However, I would like to believe that it is 50% for me and 50% for Baby Chloe. Because of Baby Chloe, PaPa & MaMa's bonding become stronger day by day. Perhaps this is what we called FAMILY and I am really building up a family together with the one that I love. Thank you, PaPa.

Now, I am on PaPa's bed with Baby Chloe blogging... wish you are here with me to nag me to hug me to love me to massage me to kiss me..... Miss you.

No comments: