October 29, 2008

PaPa Away from Home - Day 3

This is the third night that hubby is not at home with me and baby, getting used to it and not crying anymore. HaHa, Shameful, it took me two days to stop missing him so much. I cannot imagine life without him.

As usual, I got up at 7.30am and prepared myself to work. I had French Toast & a cup of Hot Soya Drink at home and then went to work together with mum in one car.

Wen called and came to have vegetarian lunch with me, haha, poor Wen. I think she did not enjoy the vege lunch so much. I didn't know whether I did the right thing to tell her that i very much dislike her critics towards me and baby. I don't really understand why is she always making fun of baby and say something bad about baby every single time that we see each other. Guess what, she did it again today, I couldn't control myself but to open up and let her know that I really mind. But I must clarify that I wasn't angry all these while, it just made me feel uncomfortable. I totallty understand She didn't mean to hurt me or baby, just that she is so used to talking to me like that. Maybe she is right, I am over-reacting/sensitive. Well, my mum told me that this is so called the nature of mum to protect baby. Hope she's not angry or feel bad after what I told her my feelings.

After lunch, I received a sms from hubby to greet me and baby morning, told us that he spent 40 franc to buy milk, yogurt, bread, fruit, chips & juices. This is so him!! He described how beautiful & tranquil in that little Basel town and once again he told me and baby that he wants to bring us there next time. I also received a called from my Father-in-law asking me did hubby contact me? Have they arrived Basel? I felt so proud and happy at that moment and wanted to tell him that "hey hey, I have already received THREE sms from him since he arrived Zurich, didn't you?" Haha, but I didn't do that!!! I just told him that I JUST received a sms from hubby and that he was preparing to leave for the exhibition. Immediately after the phone call, I sms hubby to at least send his parents a sms to let them know that everything is fine. Because I want baby to do this to PaPa & MaMa next time!

Had rice & spinach for dinner and orange as dessert. Yum Yum. After that, I did all the usual thing, shower, apply cream, watch Astro and here I am blogging, hopefully dar dar can get to free WiFi zone and read my blog.

Dar, u know what? Baby knows how to hiccup even though she's still in the womb. How amazing. Quickily come back and I will let dar dar feels how is baby hiccup feels like, it rythmic. So cute.

You must be thinking usually I would blog with Baby Chloe's perspective and why not this time.
1) I want to write down how I feel about Wen's critics and I want to clarify I was and never angry with her critics.
2) I want to let dar dar knows, other than Baby Chloe misses you a lot. Me, your wife, your darling misses you a lot too.

3 more nights to go....

No comments: